Filled with traditional hamper items but with a modern twist. All your favourite festive flavours such as mince pie and a bag of ‘brussel sprouts’. A standout item is the gingerbread which is the oldest secret biscuit recipe in the UK!Note:
- Recipients details are added post checkout
- If you would like to customise this box further please use our simple Build Your Own Box tool
Pacifico Sur Cabernet Sauvignon
The most wonderful time of the year isn’t complete with a glass of good wine. Taste this deliciously rounded taste of forward red fruit flavours, the intense aroma of blackberries, and sweet tannins followed by a fresh, balanced finish.
Award Winning Mince Pie
Christmas isn’t Christmas without some mince pies! This rich buttery mince pie made from a signature homemade mincemeat recipe is wrapped in a delicious vanilla flavoured pastry, that will charm you into taking another one.
'Naughty or Nice' Alcohol Gummies
Something fun and a little different. This is an innovative way to enjoy alcohol in a bite. From Pina Colada to Gin & Tonic, this holds a selection of some of the most loved cocktails. Each gummy has a subtle kick at 5% ABV, four or more and you can’t drive!
Gourmet Speculoos Popcorn
Air-popped to perfection, these speculoos popcorn coated in smooth caramel, cinnamon and ginger is reminiscent of your favourite traditional spiced biscuit. Great to share or just to pair with your favourite coffee!
Decadent Truffle & Rosemary Crisps
Looking for a unique snacking experience this holiday season? Try something earthy with this vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and lactose-free Truffle & Rosemary Crisps that blends the fresh sprigs of rosemary and decadent taste of black truffle oh-so perfectly. Not to mention how environmentally friendly these crisp packets are as they are 100% recyclable.
Mulled Wine & Spiced Cider Spice Kit
Winner of the Great Taste Award 2017, Spice Kitchen uses only the highest quality nine spices, hence voted as one of the best mulling spices in the UK by The Independent. A sachet is enough to do a bottle of wine or 1 litre of mulled cider/apple juice.
Traditional White Gingerbread Biscuit
Using England’s oldest biscuit recipe, these bite size gingerbread offers the most delicious, delicate and lightest taste compared to others. With its buttery, vanilla and honeycomb taste with a dash of ginger, it will tantalise your senses, bringing Christmas joy to your taste buds.
Hawkhead Boxing Day Chutney (195g)
It is known that sugar and spices make Christmas so nice. This is made of apples and ginger with sultanas and spices. Perfectly paired with your favourite cheese.
The Choc on Choc Chocolate Sprouts
Bring on the fun and laughs. Christmas just wouldn't be the same without Brussels sprouts! It’s time to recreate the Christmas classic with a chocolate twist, handcrafted by artisan chocolatiers from creamy white Belgian chocolate. Each punnett contains eight realistic sprouts for sharing or snacking. Perfect for a veggie lover!
Handmade Shortbread Fingers
Bursting with the traditional flavour of buttery goodness in a light crispy texture, these handmade shortbread will definitely be right up your alley.
Mr Stanley’s Festive Tipple Candy Canes (250g)
Sit down and unwind as you let Mr Stanley’s treats take you to magical places, escape the ordinary, embrace the extraordinary. These delicious candy canes are infused with different festive flavours inspired by your favourite Christmas drinks. As enticing as they sound, they are housed in a whimsical, vintage-inspired box. A wonderful sweet treat for the jolly season.
Interesting Info (please read me!)
2022 Supply Chain Problems ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- As you’re probably experienced in your outside of work life, there are serious global supply chain problems. This is unprecedented and something everyone is scrambling to manage. As of now, we’ve managed to keep our prices the same, though we’ve only managed to do that by being agile with products. While normally we can almost guarantee the products we put in proposals, it’s currently not possible. It’s important for us to be completely transparent with you about the ability to secure products. We want to assure you that even though product swaps might need to be made, we will always clear it with you first and ensure you’re happy with any alternatives.
Nov-Dec 2022 Save The Date 📆 🕚
- To avoid disappointments we suggest placing orders early. 3.5 weeks is a lead time guide from payment received to delivery
- We’d always recommend adding a bit of buffer into the timeline as transit times and delivery dates are estimated by third-party couriers we engage, and there are occasional delays caused by local customs for importing products.